Welcome To Operation Rooster
Hello, my name is Tim. I currently live in Cleveland, Ohio where I have lived my whole life. Like for many people 9/11 greatly affected me. Before 9/11 I didn’t follow politics or current events a bit. But, after 9/11 I started to pay a little closer attention to what was going on in the world.
In July 2006 I started watching Glenn Beck and was hooked. I couldn’t believe the things I was finding out on his show that I wasn’t hearing any where else. I started listening to his radio show in September 2006. While listening to Glenn I found out more and more about what was going on in the world, and I got more and more concerned. People would call in to Glenn’s radio show and ask “I got this information from you, what can I do?” He said to spread the word about the perfect storm. So, I launched a Myspace page on 10/25/2006 whose name eventually became Operation Rooster.
When trying to come up with a name I thought of how Roosters are thought of as being nature’s alarm clocks waking people up at dawn. Operation Rooster’s main goal is to wake people up (and keep them awake) with news and info that you most likely won’t find in the “main stream media”. I know how busy people are with work, families, etc. so I try to present this news and info in a way that can benefit the busiest of people. If you look around there are several ways to get my posts not only on this site but also on various social network sites.
I hope you enjoy all that is Operation Rooster and find it to be helpful in your quest to gain knowledge about the country and world we live in. And as always, I thank you very much for your support!
The corner stone of Operation Rooster are the news articles I add nearly everyday. These articles contain news from America and around the world that I feel are worth sharing, most of which you won’t find in the main stream media. The corner stone of these articles are the ones that have good news from Iraq and Afghanistan. To view the articles go to the Posts page or to the Archives section in the right column.
On some articles I added a note. The note could be some thing(s) to focus on, why I feel the article is important, or anything else I feel needs to be added. Those are highlighted in green.
How To Get The News And Info I Post
I update this site nearly everyday with new news and information. There are several ways to get the news and information I put on this site.
1. You can come back here.
2. You can get email alerts by submitting you email address in the right column. When you enter your email address you’ll get an email asking you to confirm your FREE subscription. Once you confirm you subscription you can an alert immediately after I post something, daily, or weekly. What I post is what you see in your inbox.
3. Subscribe to get the RSS feed of my posts by clicking on “RSS – Posts” in the left column.
4. Another way is to be a friend of Operation Rooster’s Myspace page. Every time I update this site with articles, video clips, blogs, etc. I post it in a bulletin to all of my Myspace friends.
5. Became a fan of Operation Rooster’s Facebook page. Every time I update this site with articles, video clips, blogs, etc. I post it in a note to all of my Facebook fans.
6. You can catch my updates on Texas Fellowship on Blog Talk Radio Saturday night through Thursday night (12:00 am eastern/9:00 pm pacific). You can listen to past shows by checking out the show’s site. Texas Fellowship covers many topics from politics, to religion, to paranormal, and much more.
7. Go to Operation Rooster’s YouTube page. Every time I do the updates for the Texas Fellow, I video tape myself doing it and upload it to YouTube.
I Need Your Help And Feedback
If you come across any articles, video clips, sites, etc. that you think is a good fit for the site please send them to me. If I think it is good I’ll put it on the site. Also, if you have any questions, comments, concerns, or suggestions about how I can improve this site feel free to write me. You can get a hold of me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you very much!